Monday, November 28, 2005

I hate you mother nature -------OR------- What happens to me when I don't check the weather.

It was a glorious day when I started. I scooted down to Sam and Zoe's for some oatmeal. With bananas and brown sugar. Mmmm. Stopped by my buddy Mitch's to talk about recording the next album. Scooted into downtown Nashville via Nolensville Rd. Breathtaking to drive in that way. I went to Elliston Place, and came back around through Vandy. On my way home, it got really windy. I stopped into Best Buy, and in the midst of getting sucked into the Plasma Screen TV section, the sky opens up. Total downpour. I'm a 20 minute scoot to the house. The wind is crazy. I can't see anything. I'm wearing denim. I hate you mother nature.

Example
Pictured above: Me, soaked, hating on mother nature.

I was chilled to the bone when I got home. It felt like I'd tied weights to myself. My canvas shoes stuck to my socks. I may have formally parked it for the season.

However wet the scooter got today, friends, it's important to remember; the inner scooter is always dry on a sunny, cool day.

1 Comments:

Blogger GBug said...

three words for you buddy:

Wet

Weather

Gear


Then the inner scooter can be free all year...

1:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home