Thursday, January 10, 2008

This is life. Not just vacation.

So, I'm having a crazy time in Orlando with the E team. It's been a full day. I just found a stickie note that Evan had up on the wall next to his futon. It said "I LOVE this DAY!"

I was so excited to see that, I wanted to tell. His gratitude just sent me over the moon in the best way. For all the work it is to having a "working holiday," it could have come at no better time. This is a great gift to all of us. I love this day, too...especially because he loves it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Oh - my heart hurts. Save that stickie note forever.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger mrs metaphor said...

I think God's sent you an actual written message, babe. How awesome is that boy of yours?

4:35 PM

 
Blogger ohchicken said...

i agree with all of the above.
can't wait to see you.
soonlike.

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Carlen said...

So great. To have that much fun and love a day that much: he's an inspiration. :)

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Deborah Barnett said...

I love it. I miss seeing the E-Team since moving to the Eastside. They probably don't even remember me anymore... so sad.

I've added you to my blog favs... you are a joy to read.

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home