Sunday, December 16, 2007

Live through this...

I'm in Oklahoma, and there are large trees split from the raining and freezing. It's winter with a less beautiful bent. More of an angry manner to it. Something about the cold and a new city each day that settles heavily on my shoulders. We're wrapping up the tour this weekend, and I'm excited to tolerate this weather from my home.

This has been a fantastic show for us. A great tour. We've gotten in front of lots of folks, and enjoyed every moment performing these songs. I'm really grateful.

So, the itunes has been sorted again. Today I was wrapping some gifts for the kids, and letting itunes have its way. This was something that came up, and I recalled the video, which is perfect for the season. A fantastic song, too. "There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave..." More FlibbiTV.

3 Comments:

Blogger ohchicken said...

my favorite stars song. never even thought to look for a video. of course there is iceskating.

8:12 AM

 
Blogger Ang said...

Can I just hire you to point out all the really good stuff? You're like a musical tour guide.

That was most lovely. Thanks.

5:25 PM

 
Blogger The 19th said...

Wow! That was definitely amazing and very appropriate. Thank you so much!

4:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home