Saturday, December 29, 2007

Chicken w/ head cut off day

What to do:
Pick up BOOMING sound system for ass-offing dance grooves at the Preemptive New Years Party.
Help decorate for said party
Prepare song for the lovely Jena's wedding tomorrow
Ready the 4 hours of music that makes the people shake it, after her wedding
Consider again that last night session guys in Nashville absolutely killed Led Zep IV, in sequence, and the returned to stage for Dancing Days, Kashmir, Whole Lotta Love, Heartbreaker, Immigrant's Song, etc., with guest vocalists that did a fantastic job. Battle of Evermore was beautiful.

I had some fear about these days in between. It's been great. I had a key lunch yesterday with my friend Eric, where once again, someone reminded me the truth about myself, and got me back into the space I needed to be in to be present. To be myself.

Made my first spinach pasta - and it was fantastic. Burnt the bread, and a finger, but I'm glad because if it went too perfectly, I'd be afraid to try again.

On to prepare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home