Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mixed in a big bucket with a stick.

One of my favorite albums, has that written in the liner notes. That's where we are today. Mixing. My family is out of town, so it's just Peanut and I. We have a very tenuous relationship. Well, we're getting to know each other.
Example
I'm taking her to work. Here she is, picking a warm spot underneath some Massenburg Equalizers. She's adapting well. My adaption work is this: I'm coming to terms with the end of our recording contract. There's a lot in our story, good and bad, wrapped up in that world.

Vance Powell, good friend and front of house mixer for 4 years, joins us again. He's making sense of all of our tracks. It's been the best it's ever been, partly because of the material, and also because we've been surrounded by friends. Happy!

3 Comments:

Blogger killedasouthernbelle said...

pup is aptly named.

2:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has Peanut been sitting under the equalizers all winter? Might be time for the treadmill. (I am allowed to "be mean" because I have pictures of Peanut in slimmer, more carefree, days... with a cast.)

8:06 PM

 
Blogger GBug said...

ah Peanut. Kick him from me?

xx

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home