Friday, December 16, 2005

Date with Ella...

Evan had a birthday party to attend tonight, and Lis saw a movie with Carlen, which gave me the perfect set-up for a date with Ella. It was wonderful. I picked her up from her gymnastics class, after getting to snap a few shots with my new camera! We ate at Las Palmas, one of my favorite mexican restaurants. It was a sweet time - we held court, side by side, at a four-person table.
Example
She has a lot to say about things, and when we're together alone, I get wonderfully random hugs and many "I love you, Daddy"s. I'm sure this is what I'm gonna look back on and miss in the years to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger GBug said...

you'll never really miss it... it will always be there...

from the girl who had a date with her dad only a couple of weeks ago...

pilgrim x

4:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home