Wednesday, July 06, 2005

War hits home.

I still don't know what it looks like to spread democracy like this. To make our country potentially safer from attack. How we are to bring freedom. What it means to remove our vulnerability.

I know that war has killed many people. Human beings. And this war finally killed someone I have met, and that feels really awful. I am praying for wife, children, and extended family.

I'm praying, and I'd ask all those pro-war, anti-war, and otherwise, join me and pray that we can see this end soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger malfunction54 said...

yep, just when things seemed to be pretty "normal", we get more reminders of just how frail humanity, and peace, are. Will there ever be a generation of people who do not know conflict like this? Seems there's always someone around to see to it that this will never be.

6:49 AM

 
Blogger Trevor Henderson said...

I'll join you in those prayers for an end.

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home