Saturday, July 09, 2005

Celebrating 30 years of me-ness.

We woke up early in the morning, and the 4 of us went to the Franklin Merchantile. Carlen woke and graciously joined us. This is where the best breakfast in Franklin resides.
Example
This is the breakfast plate - 2 eggs sunnyside up, covered in hot sauce. The other plate is a single blueberry pancake, because I can't be there and NOT have at least one. In the cup is a LARGE cappuccino.

After that, we had an easy day that ended with Lis making my mom's recipe enchiladas.
Example
AND this wonderful cake.

The night was just beginning.
Example
We watched Stereophonics at the Exit Inn. It was capped off by some birthday pints with Pasty (Michael),a member of the nashville team.

30 isn't so bad. It feels like late 20's are just treading water and rehearsing for the things that will be expected when 30 comes calling. I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger malfunction54 said...

Happy 30th! Things aren't so bad on this side. In fact, they just get better!

-Andy

6:43 AM

 
Blogger Trevor Henderson said...

I was thinking that the phonics concert might be worth seeing - Jenna and I drove past the Exit Inn and saw them up on the sign. But we chose to do something much more dull instead. Was it a good gig?

8:11 AM

 
Blogger GBug said...

I can't believe it's taken me over a month to read your blog and wish you a happy brithday. You are younger than I thought.

love you, you big grown-up.

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home