Tuesday, June 21, 2005

According to my daughter...

Tonight's dinner of chicken (soy?) nuggets, doritos, and apple sauce was the best meal she's had in a long time. She didn't eat a bite. "I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it...." she said.

Example

She turns 3 in a few days. I tell people I currently reside around her finger. "I love you, Daddy..." is now quickly followed by "...can I"

Oh, how quickly they learn.

At bedtime, during our thankful moment, which turns into a prayer of sorts she said,"I'm thankful that we go to the restaurant. Did we go to a restaurant?"

No, Ella.

"I'm thankful that we went to swimming lessons."

(She was NOT happy to be there.)

"Jesus named....amen."

I'm so in love.

4 Comments:

Blogger GBug said...

Those EYES!

All she needs to learn now is to randomly drop my name into pop songs and we're there.

xx

5:53 PM

 
Blogger ohchicken said...

she is so gorgeous. such a rockstar as well.

are you in town this weekend, steve? for i shall be.

8:38 AM

 
Blogger malfunction54 said...

Wow, that is one cute kid!!! Hehe :) Hey, hope you had a good time with Billy this weekend. I had to miss it for a wedding in Boston :(

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Alexia said...

dads and daughters.
quite special.

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home